- Submission of abstract: January 15th, 2019 Extended to January 25th, 2019
- Submission of full paper or extended abstract: March 10th, 2019
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: April 30th, 2019
- Early bird Registration: until June 30th, 2019
Abstracts should be no more than two pages long
Once your abstract has been accepted, we ask that you please submit on the one hand a 5 to 8 page condensed version of your paper for the purposes of the conference paper review process. This condensed version only of the paper will be included as an extended abstract in the conference proceedings with a view to avoiding future copyright issues for possible journal publication projects certain authors may have.
Should you wish that your paper be potentially considered for publishing in the special issues of Industrial Marketing Management and Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, please also provide at the same time a full version of your paper (indicatively 20 pages, excluding references and tables). The full version of the paper should be submitted by March 10th, 2019 to Fawaz Baddar.
In preparing your paper, please pay strict attention to the following guidelines:
- Please indicate if your paper is competitive or work-in-progress.
- Manuscripts should be formatted for A4-sized paper
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED)
- Papers should be uploaded in a word file format
- Further insights into concepts, theories and methods applied within the areas of industrial networks and inter-organisational relationships, based on interaction with leading scholars from the field
- Set the page margins to 1 inch (2.54 cm) all the way around.
- For the body text use « Times New Roman » font size 12, single line spacing.
- Do not number the headings (capitals, Times New Roman, 12 pt, centered) and the subheadings (small caps, Times New Roman, 12 pt, centered).
- Citing literature in the text and at the end of the manuscript: Use Harvard Citation Style. When citing in the text, the following style should be included: author’s surname, year of publication, page number. Each citation in the text should have a corresponding bibliography entry at the end of the manuscript. The bibliography should not include works that are not cited in the manuscript.
- The bibliography should be listed at the end of the manuscript.
- The bibliography list should be in alphabetical order of (the first) authors’ surnames. Entries by the same author should be in chronological order.
- Condensed versions of papers should be 8 pages maximum.
Alongside the core theme for the conference, we invite proposals for special tracks on specific themes. Should you wish to propose a special track please send a 15 to 20-line proposal to the conference organisers as quickly as possible and preferably before November 30, 2018.
We will post these on the website as and when we receive and validate them. Please indicate track organisers and a lead for the proposed track.
To submit to a special track, follow the standard enrolment and submission procedure. Papers proposed for and relating to special tracks will be identified as part of the standard paper processing system and transmitted to track leads by the organisers for review and processing as and when by the conference organising team.